Are you transitioning your business from the Residential Market to the Commercial Market?
This event is designed to assist you in successfully building your commercial customer base. With such a large increase in the commercial solar market share, we’ve identified a gap in the market for commercial training opportunities for retailers and installers currently in the residential space. We’ve constructed a program packed full of technical and sales training to assist you in transitioning from residential to commercial.
We will be running in depth seminars through February across the country, concluding with drinks and canapes while you network and mingle with other industry professionals and event sponsors. On top this you will get $50 in OSW credit with every ticket purchase & be eligible for 40 CPD points! *
The event will cover information on small commercial 10kW to 30kW and Medium commercial 30kW to 100kW, including:
1. Billing Analysis and System Sizing - Anthony Buckwell
2. Commercial Design Techniques - Rodd Zhang (Syd)
3. Commercial / business Acumen and financing - Ashley Robertson
4. Commercial products from our sponsor - Sungrow & Longi Solar
5. Commercial Energy Storage
With in-depth detail from industry experts on those topics including:
Sizing and Analysis
• Reading commercial Energy Bills
• Interval Data - reading and interpreting
• System sizing
• Energy Storage (Is it needed? Does it fit?)
• Know your customer business
• Identifying your targets for sales
Commercial Energy Storage
• Fitting an ESS to suit the site
• Considerations and extra components
• A shopping reference case
• Ways to reduce capital spend
• CEC Commercial Design Guidelines
• Network Protection
• String fusing, cable runs, combiner boxes
• Professional SLDs
• Is an Electrical engineer required?
• Is a Mechanical engineer required?
• Site Assessment
• Resource assessment, is it required
Commercial and Business Acumen and Financing
• Engaging with commercial customers - do’s and don'ts
• Financial analysis and the key metrics, corporates will focus on
• Finance types, and Pros and Cons, for various circumstances
• Worked case studies for STC and (larger/LGC) solar projects
Rodd is a PV engineer and an Engineers Australia Chartered Professional Engineer, RPEQ and NER. Rodd would like to discuss system design, installation and standard compliance on Rooftop and Ground Mount commercial solar projects.
Green Squares is an environmental finance broker and adviser. We have worked in banking and finance for over 15 years, and since Green Squares' establishment 3 years ago, have focused only on renewables and energy efficiency opportunities, making them experts in finding the best finance solutions for our solar installer clients, and their clients.
They can help installers build their knowledge on, and/or access, both traditional and new types of funding for small or large projects, or their own corporate needs.
|1.00pm (45mins)||Billing Analysis & System Sizing||Anthony Buckwell|
|1.45pm (45mins)||Commercial Design Technique||Rodd Zhang|
|2.30pm (15mins)||Afternoon Tea|
|2.45pm (45mins)||Commercial / Business Acumen & Financing||Ashley Robertson|
|3.30pm (50mins)||Commercial Products from our Sponsors||Suppliers|
|4.20pm||Q & A & D(Drinks)|
|4.30pm||Networking Drinks and Canapes|